What We Do
God has blessed us with wonderful facilities and amenities at Lake Swan Camp and we want to share them with you. Each year we rent our camp to church, school and business groups of every age and size. We provide your group with the facilities and amenities and give you the opportunity to custom fit the program to meet the needs of your specific group.
The Mission of Lake Swan Camp is to assist the church in fulfilling the Great Commission by providing Christ centered programming and facilities for every age.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, Virgin born, whose death on Calvary’s cross is the substitutionary, atonement for sin. He bodily rose from the dead, ascended to the right hand of God, the Father, in power and glory.
- Through repentance and faith in Christ, lost and sinful man is regenerated by Holy Spirit, which is essential for salvation.
- The present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a Godly life.
- There shall be resurrection of the redeemed and the lost; the redeemed to eternal life and the lost to eternal damnation.
Meet the Director
~Perry and Toni (Rhoads) Rollins have served at LSC, most recently, since 2011. They met as campers at LSC in 1968 and married in 1970. After they both graduated from Toccoa Falls College, they served in a pastorate for 2 1/2 years before coming back to the camp from 1975 to 1981. Perry served as Assistant Director, then Executive Director. Toni earned her AA degree in Nursing and worked as an RN at a hospital as well as being the camp nurse.
They left and moved to Wheaton, IL where Perry graduated from Wheaton College with an MA in Christian Camping while Toni worked as an RN in the College Clinic.
After serving at Dalat School in Malaysia and at several Christian schools in the USA, they are thrilled to be serving, once again, at LSC. They have a passion for Lake Swan Camp and the ministry of Christian Camping. They have 5 children and 8 grandchildren who all love LSC as much as they do. Perry is serving as Executive Director. Toni has served as Snack Shack Manager, Food Service Director and is currently the Assistant to the Executive Director.
As we continue into our 15th year of ministering at LSC, we marvel at all that God has done in this place and what we believe He has for us in the future. Come join us on our beautiful campus! ~Perry and Toni
- Steven Adams
- Dan Autrey - Chairman/President
- Samuel Ferrell, Jr.
- David Geiger - Treasurer
- Tommie Hall
- Timothy R. Huggins
- Marsha Metzger
- Arthur Patray - Vice Chair/Secretary
- Perry Rollins - CEO
- Stan Sniezek
- Diane Strasbaugh