Greetings from the camp!
The focus of this newsletter is to encourage those who have been to LSC as a camper, staff member or volunteer to reconnect with the camp and encourage others to do the same.
Here are a few ways to reconnect:
- We would love to hear significant decisions and the spiritual impact that God brought about in your life through the camp.
- Share memories and recollections of the camp including pictures/memorabilia.
- Attending events at the camp.
- Praying regularly for God’s guidance and His blessings for the camp.
- We share our vision and needs and look to the Lord to work in hearts to give.
We praise the Lord for:
- Recent groups including our prison ministry partners.
- Over 100 who have prayed to receive Christ, rededicated their lives to the Lord, or followed Him in believer’s baptism this year.
- Four individuals who felt led to give their $1,400 stimulus check to further the ministry at the camp.
- The $52k we have received toward our goal of $120k PPP matching/grant/loan.
-Pray for guidance regarding a property adjacent to the camp that has recently become available to purchase. We look to the Lord for His direction and His will concerning this possible retreat/conference center site.
-Several openings for core staff
Perry & Toni Rollins
Perry Rollins- Executive Director of Lake Swan Camp